We’re on the search for interesting and high-quality video game, movie, audio fiction, role-playing, and other nerd culture podcasts to join our network.
Are you creating unique content? Are you setting a bar in quality or have something new and interesting to say?
Are you looking to grow your show, becomes friends with other awesome content creators, and maybe even make some money for doing something you love?
Yes? You sound like one of us already.
The Benefits of Joining the Network
- Associate your show with a brand known for quality.
- Access to a sizeable and quickly growing community of podcast listeners who trust Robots Radio for podcast recommendations.
- Promote your show across all of the other shows on the network.
- Be involved with a support group of other Robots Radio show hosts to cross-promote, guest on their shows, acquire advice, and even join in on the weekly Robots Roundtable show to help promote yourself.
- Each Robots Radio show has their own channel on the Robots Radio discord where hundreds of listeners and hosts gather to chat every day.
- Professional guidance to better refine, promote, and market your podcast from an experienced marketing professional with a track record of success.
- Upcoming features to help you monetize your show – even if you’re still growing your audience.
Measures of Our Success
- Most new or re-launched Robots Radio shows are featured in iTunes New & Noteworthy section within their first 8 weeks (with many appearing in as little as 2 weeks time!)
- Shows joining the network usually see a notable increase in downloads and 5-star reviews & ratings.
- All of the shows on the network average a 4.8 out of 5 rating on iTunes, or higher!
- Although there is no requirement to stay on the network and shows may leave at any time, to this date 100% of all podcasts which have joined the network have stayed on the network.
- Although the network and shows are young, the most successful shows on the network are already earning a substantial amount through a mix of advertising, listener support, merchandise, and more.